|Part IV. ORDER OF BUSINESS|
Rule 38. Order of Business: General|
After invocation, roll call and the reading of the Journal,
(1) Messages from the Governor.
(3) Communications, bills, resolutions and other matters from
(4) Concurrent and senate resolutions and introduction of
(5) Reports of Conference and Joint Committees.
(6) Reports of the Leadership Committee on Legislative
(7) Reports of Standing Committees.
(8) Reports of other Leadership Committees.
(9) Unfinished business, upon which the Senate was engaged at
(10) The Order of the Day.
(11) Petitions, memorials and miscellaneous communications.
(12) Any miscellaneous business on the President's table.
Rule 39. Order of Business: Special
The Senate, by previous motion, may direct that any matter
Rule 40. Order of Business: Committee Reports and
Reports from Conference or Joint Committees, and from the
Rule 41. Order of Business: Order of the Day
After the first seven orders of business set forth in Rule
Rule 42. Order of Business: Unfinished Business
The unfinished business in which the Senate was engaged at
Rule 43. Order of Business: Questions on Priority
All questions relating to the priority of business to be
|Table of Contents||LRB Library||LRB Reports|